Search This Blog

Jan 18, 2016

Kung Fu Panda 3 - crochet PATTERN

New pattern available in my etsy shop:

I can't wait for upcoming Kung Fu Panda 3. I am a big fan of the whole series (as some of You may already know ;), I loved previous movies and with whole certainty I can tell I will love the third movie too :) I watched probably all of the available trailers and I felt in love with the little pandas from the panda village, they are soooooo cute !!! I hope there will be much more of them in the movie plus that the movie will be a hit, so If You already watched it NO SPOILERS ! :)

Krawka: cute little panda inspired on Kung Fu Panda 3 crochet pattern by Krawka

Finished Panda is 33 cm long (13 inches) 

Krawka: cute little panda inspired on Kung Fu Panda 3 crochet pattern by Krawka

This 18 page PDF tutorial contains many photos and detailed instructions on how to crochet the toy. It is written in English with standard crochet terms. It contains 1 page with abbreviations (You can always check the symbol). Also 1 page is the list of all the parts You have to make, so You can print it and check the elements You have already made.



Krawka: cute little panda inspired on Kung Fu Panda 3 crochet pattern by Krawka

If You would like to remind Yourself Kung Fu Panda 2 before the big premier You can also visit one of my older patterns for little Po - Po's mascot:


No comments:

Post a Comment